Now Enjoying: Best Summer Ever!
Summer is here and DaVinci Academy Summer Camp is off to a fantastic start. Camper reviews included, "This really is the best summer ever!" and "It's hard to pick the best part because we did SO MUCH."
In the first week of camp, campers:
- Rode and fed giant tortoises
- Made ice cream (and learned the science behind it!)
- Swam at the International Swim Center
- Learned about the universe and made "galaxy playdough"
- Created constellation art
- Made a "handprint garden"
- Practiced reading skills / Read good books
- Played team games
- Practiced math skills
- Got help in challenging areas of study
- Went across the lateral climbing wall
- Created model oceans and salt flats
- Learned about the solar system
- Attended an orientation to the school bus and practiced bus safety
- Splashed and played at the water park
- Painted in the art studio
- and much more!
There's much more to come. Here's a preview of Week 2.
To join in the fun (and learning!) contact DaVinci Admissions at email@example.com or by filling out a form on our website: https://www.davincisv.org/summer